For my summer brides…….
Signature drinks are great. Give your guests a couple options at the bar (a dark liquor and a clear liquor cocktail) and bam~nobody has to make any decisions for themselves, haha!
Think about it.. how many times have you and your girlfriends been to a bar or club and the bartender asks you what you would like and your like, “uhhhhhhh..uumm..“.
Okay, maybe its just me:/ haha Sometimes, a couple choices just makes things easy, ya know? Anyways, I was looking for some yummy drinks and cute ways to present them and saw these adorable candy, gummy thingees to use as your garnish.**
Cuervo Especial Oasis
- 1 ounce(s) Cuervo Especial Gold
- 1/2 ounce(s) triple sec
- 2 ounce(s) cranberry juice
- 1 ounce(s) orange juice
- 1 slice(s) lemon, for garnish
- Mix ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
**Get them by the pound at this website: http://www.nutsonline.com/chocolatessweets/jelly-candy/gourmet-fruit-slices/gourmet-assorted.html