If you are a bride, chances are high that you have attended or thought about attending a bridal show/expo. The question is…are they worth going to? The answer largely depends on the type of bride you are and your specific needs. There are a ton of benefits to attending a bridal show but they can also be overwhelming for the bride that does not like being faced with too many choices or decisions! My professional answer to weather or not it is worth your time to go to a bridal show is YES! Even if it may be a bit too much to take in, it is worth it and here is why:
1. The admission fee is low; usually between $5-$10.
2. It is like a one stop shop! All of the state-wide top wedding vendors are under one roof…it’s like having theknot.com vendor search come to life.
3. Most participating vendors if not all offer discounts or giveaways at their booths. Sometimes they can be pretty substantial; example, $500 off a photography package.
4. You get a chance to see each vendor’s work and speak with them personally…kind of like a “mini interview” without having to drive to their studio or location.
5. You get a chance to meet and speak with fellow brides to get their opinions and experiences with different vendors.
6. And the best part is at the end…the fashion show where you can see the newest lines of bridal gowns for the upcoming season usually accompanied by a raffle winning!
Here are some of our favorite pictures from our Glendalough Manor bridal show booths over the years!
Flowers provided by Ciao Bella Weddings
Linens by BBJ Linens
One of our favorite and most elegant booths…won us best booth in 2012!
Flowers by Ciao Bella Weddings
Linens by BBJ linens
2013 Bridal Expo at the Georgia Bridal Show at the Cobb Galleria
Be sure to come see us at the Georgia Bridal show at Cobb Galleria on January 5, 2014!
www.eliteevents.com for tickets and times.
Happy Planning and Happy Engagement Season!